Tuesday, June 13, 2017

New Seasons...

         
Yes, I know it has been ages since I blogged, and I will try to make time to catch up this summer since I have "less" to do.  (This should be followed by a laugh track.)

We began a new season of life in our family this past winter when Grandma came to live with us.  This has been an exhausting experience and one that I can say is rewarding to the extent that I can say at the end of the day, "I did my duty and she is well-cared-for to the best of my ability."



The "bigs" are away from home more than they are here, and we spend much time trying to figure out schedules of both vehicles and who will be available for doing the ferrying that is necessary for various people.  They have all attained their 20's and are standing on the crux of making some life-changing decisions.  


This trio makes up our high school contingent and will be graduating 
one at a time for the next three years.  This seems really hard to believe.


Bob and I carry on finding more and more grey hair as the time
passes, and wondering..."why are we so stiff and sore?"
Oh yeah, we forgot, we're getting older and older and older and older.....

No comments:

Post a Comment