Sunday, June 18, 2017

In Case Some Are Feeling Too Hot....


I'm so far behind that I thought I'd throw out some pictures of a snowmobile trip Matthew got to take with some friends this winter.  They rode the trail from our home south to the Straits of Mackinac.  It was quite a trip and a learning lesson.  By car this is a 45 mile trip and can be done in less than an hour.  By sled, even riding full out, it is a several hour trip--then you have to turn around and come back.

Off they go....







While they were gone, there was a sound at the front door and this is what greeted me when I got there.  I don't think we named the little snowman, but he had to move to get out of the way of the arriving music students.





 Later I found a snow sled creation made by Helena.  She will turn any substance into a craft project :)




No comments:

Post a Comment