Sunday, August 24, 2014

Her Yoke was not Easy

So I decided to scratch the directions 
and do it my way.  This meant we would
finish the yoke before we went on to the
next part.


Helena got to sew another seam and
do some topstitching.  
I very kindly decided to do the button 
holes for her since this is not really a 
first project job-- I didn't want her
to get discouraged.


She did sew on all of the buttons.
These weren't just any buttons...


...I thought her first project should have special buttons.


I ordered them from the site above and they matched
perfectly!


All done with the yoke.
Next comes gathering the sleeves and bodice.

No comments:

Post a Comment