Sunday, February 9, 2014

Yes, I Had a Birthday Too

Well, I had a birthday this past week, and while I'm not
"older than dirt" as they say, my cake did have a 
garden theme.


The flavor of choice was chocolate orange chiffon.


It's beginning to take shape with a "flower pot" in 
the middle.  It is filled with frosting and chocolate
"dirt" shavings.  Yum!


Vines


Here come the flowers.


Emily was having fun being creative.


Now, that was a beautiful cake!


I might have been just a little tired.  Eeek! I look awful...


Apparently I wasn't the only one who was tired.


This is a picture of how lovely it turned out.
The marble look isn't just pretty; it mixes the orange
and chocolate flavors.  Yum!


I'm wishing we had more of this somewhere :(




1 comment:

  1. ooooo...that looks scrumptious!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete