Monday, December 23, 2013

Easy Last-Minute Gift for an Expectant Friend

We have a good friend who is expecting a baby in a little 
over a month.  She has decided to use cloth diapers, so I 
thought we would throw in a few cloth wipes as well.
It is so easy and inexpensive ($1.25 after a 50% off coupon
at JoAnn's).


Cut terry cloth into 4 X 8 rectangles.  Size is not critical.


My rotary cutter is very dull so this took some major muscles!


Dueling machines got the job done in less than 15 minutes!


Just zigzag around the edges twice using any color thread.


I find this is also a great way to use up all those bobbins
with just a little thread left on them.  It makes the wipes 
colorful and helps you keep from wasting thread at the same time!

In an overly efficient moment, I wrapped the finished product
before I got a picture :(  
I'll add the picture of them later after she has opened them!
(If you're reading this, Hannah, you'll have to remind me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment