Friday, May 24, 2013

Vacation Day 1

So before we get started on our travels, you'll probably be wondering where we stopped for the night.  Well, an obliging Walmart, of course!


Lest you think we are the only ones there at 6:30 in the morning, I'll call your attention to the line of assorted RV's behind us.


Nobody was happy about this breakfast picture, but I took it anyway.  (I had a request for an interior picture.) 


After a short rest, we continued on to the home of some new friends near Detroit.


Jonathan helped Bob unhitch...


and put the jacks down before the girls and I raced away to do some errands.  The guys all stayed behind to relax and await the arrival of our friends.  

So far the only new problems are needing to repair a shade, and a persistent low tire.  We'll probably have that looked at in the morning before we head for Kentucky.  I'll recap our evening with friends tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment