Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunday Afternoon Tea and Flowers

 First, tea!  Emily made personal strawberry pies for each person using her new miniature pie plates she got for her birthday.  They were so good!


After we enjoyed our treats, (gorged ourselves--though not me of course), we went for a walk to enjoy the amazing nearly 70 temperature and see the beautiful spring flowers that are finally brave enough to emerge in the U.P.  This trip Helena manned the camera for the first time.  She took some really great pictures as you'll see and also filled up the memory card!!










Emily and Kristin enjoying a chat with friends after our walk.  I made the executive decision to crop myself out of both photos.  Helena strategically took the pictures as I made either a ridiculous face or the wind gave me a "unique" hairdo.  For those of you who know me, this is not hard to do with my hair!






Our friends we enjoyed walking with
appear to be talking to no one because this time I cropped out Emily and Kristin too.   Helena managed to catch them in a rather unflattering pose as well.  Such talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment